The principles of clinical research, the importance of ethical aspects and good clinical practice (GCP); writing and presentation of research proposal; classification of clinical research, principles of clinical research; biostatistics in clinical research, administration of clinical research; Research grant applications; principles of ethical aspects and GCP
Creating and presenting the research proposal; conducting research with concern of research ethics; data collection; data analysis; interpretation of the results and report of the results in terms of the thesis; presenting and publishing research in an international peer reviewed journal with ethical considerations.
1) Able to understand and discuss onclinical researchstudy
2) Understand the meaning of good clinical practice based on ethics.
3) Criticize the rulesand analyze the research methadology
4) Able to designownclinical research
5) Understabd the Ethics in conducting clinical research
6) Select or apply thestatistics to conduct clinical research and can communicate information using information technology
Course-level Learning Outcomes: CLOs
CLO1: Discuss on the main criteria for clinical research Criticize and analyze the aim of research
CLO2: Discuss on the definition and the criteria for performing ethical clinical research
CLO3: Criticize on the criteria and the evaluation of the research objectives
CLO4: Initiate the plan for the clinical research
CLO5: Perform clinical research with the right moral and ethics
CLO6: Use statistics to perform the clinical research and use information technology to communicate