1. looks clear but color is red or brown which suspect haematuria or myoglobinuria, and persistent babbles could be suspected as proteinuria
2. atypical lymphocyte? can be seen and the shape of some RBCs is spiky
3. DIC due to severe dengue?
I will conduct a one-to-one interviews to figure out the reasons.
I will search previous articles to review the reason first, then investigate the detail background of participants like income, education level and religion…to prepare the interviews.
1. efficacy means the ability to produce a desired or intended result.
2. effectiveness means the degree to which something is successful in producing a desired result; success.
3. efficiency means the state or quality of being efficient.
Case fatality rate
1. The ratio between the number of deaths and confirmed cases.
2. Dividing the number of deaths from a specified disease over a defined period of time by the number of individuals diagnosed with the disease during that time.
3. Measure of disease severity.