Digestion, absorption and transport of macronutrients and micronutrients. methodologies for nutritional assessment, nutritional status in various age ranges. the relationship between nutrition and diseases as well as nutritional problems in Thailand and South-East Asia region nutrition intervention and nutrition education.
The course aims to educate researchers and educators to gain academic knowledges and process about nutritional science for the development of academic work with social responsiblity and achievement motivation as well as ethical manners.
1. Describe macronutrients and micronutrients
2. Describe research methodology of nutritional assessment
3. Describe nutritional status in variety conditions and various age ranges
4. List nutritional problems in Thailand and Southeast Asian countries
5. Select or list nutrition intervention methods and nutrition education
Course Learning Outcome
At the end of the course, the students should be able to
CLO1: Explain nutritional science i.e. nutritional assessment method, nutritional status in various age, nutrition and disease, nutrition intervention and education