Fundamental of epidemiology in tropical medicine; measurement in epidemiology; risk assessment and strength of association; from association to causal; review of study design; critical appraisal
The program aims to train students with fundamental knowledge of environmental, nutritional and host factors Influence health and diseases in tropics. The course will boost knowledge in association of nutrition and human genetics playing roles in health and diseases, immunology and pathology of diseases.
- Has through understanding in fundamental knowledge and concept in environmental health science and environmental toxicology as well as environmental factor contributing to diseases.
- Decribe problem sources of environment, toxic, health impact and problems manage-ment.
- Identify significant of nurtition on comminicable and chronic non-commucable diseases
- Demonstrate association of human genetics and nutrition
- Explain pathogenesis of differrent comminicable diseases and others
- Deacribe change of diseases histopathology
- Describe fundamental immunology, component of immune system, type of immune sys-tem, principle of immunodiagnosis
- Select appropiate diagnosis and its analysis
- Apply Information technology in literature searching and data analysis